OKay, now...is the list down?

I know I was having fun replacing the steering column in m y truck and then
towing my rocco out of the yard of my old house so that my brother could put
it on the market. So now it sits back under its cover at my apartment while
I clean out my storage a little more and get rid of the furniture that is
taking up too much room in there.

Rhett