Looking for a rocco Mk2

I finally got the number for those two Slegatos, I see they're still listed
in the Triad. Priced at $1800 for the pair. I'll see if the guy has an
email addy too. I'll phone him this morning, and post whatever I get in the
way of details. If they're still there, and anyone southward is interested,
I could store them here outdoors till paperwork got done, maybe your son's
friend and someone on the list could negotiate a fair split. And maybe
they're sold or thrashed. But I sure don't need them, and can't afford them
anyway.  OTOH, I do have a soft spot for the Paprrika ones. :)

Cathy