thoughts on these wheels

--- Patrick  <pgronau1@cox.net> wrote:

> I have a chance to get a set of these from a kid who
> wrecked his gti
> they are 16x6.5 and 45 et is that too much for a
> scirocco??
> HYPERLINK

"http://www.performance-cafe.com/product_info.php?products_id=1437";

I think they might look great on a MkII with it's
'smooder' lines and all, but 17"? (damn), talk about a
low profile tire you'd need.

(Oh wait) I see they are Sixteens after all. Well
then. :])

I kind of like them, but I think it takes a full-on
approach to really pull it off; lowered (if only
slightly) suspension, attention to detail in the over
all aspect of the car trim wise, not just a stock car
with aftermarket wheels but an over all 'pulling
together'.
(I've stopped making any kind of sense, havent I?)

TBerk