So my electricals are completely buggered

On 1/17/06, Roger concha <rogercv1@gmail.com> wrote:
> for the terminals check radio shack, if you are going to spend so much
> time wiring all this in why not just take the time and make your own
> harness to plug into all the factory components?

That's ultimately what I'd love to do - minus factory components.  I
have a trunk mount painless wiring harness kit at home that eventually
will go into there, but I don't want to use that until I've got a
better idea of what exactly I'm going to do with the car (i.e. whether
I want to put a better stereo in, upgrading headlights/tails, etc) so
this is just to hold me over until I can really rebuild the car bottom
up.  My long term vision is to do it up like a hot rod.

-Grant-