Clean '88 on eBay -- SCAM !!!

Kind of funny how he asks about why its advertised as 16v yet its actually
8v and the guy completely skips around the subject, sending him a cut n
paste. Pathetic. I thought Ebay scammers stuck to imports.

Thats a nice car though (the real car). I was looking at the front and
noticed something looked kind of out of place, then noticed he put Dodge
headlights in there. Ew. I'll take the stock design thanks. Nice clean
interior though, nice engine. Too bad the auction was fake.

--
Matt
Hamilton, Ontario Urban Explorer