This List Rocks

Finishing up my stay in Salt Lake and I have to give props out to Scott
Wiggins.  He emailed me and we talked for 1/2 hour and then he invited me
over to his house.  Really cool guy with a great family.  The best part was
getting to look at his show room quality 88 alpine white 16V.  Damn thing
looks like it rolled off the assembly line.  I have never seen a Scirocco in
person that was in such beautiful, original condition.  I was sitting in his
living room and noticed a large box under his Christmas tree when he told me
that a set of new MK1 euro bumpers were in it.  I almost wet myself.  Santa
was definitely good to Scott this year:)  Just wanted to say thanks to Scott
and hope to see him and other fellow listers in the near future.  Lets all
hope he brings that 16V to shows or even to Cincy.  Oh and his wife makes a
mean apple pie!

--
Gordy
MK1 x 3