81 Clutch replacement - getting cable installed - Correction

Hi folks.
I mistakenly typed pressure plate rather than the clutch release plate.
Thats more than a slip of the finger!!  Scary...
Cheers
Ed

>>> "Drew Mac" <drew@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> 2006-01-13 3:29:55 PM >>>

You mean the thrust plate was in backwards?  It's not possible to put the
pressure plate in backwards, that's the one the flywheel bolts to...

Glad you got it sorted out.

Drew