Cincy!!!!

--- Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:

And
> speaking of Friday, Phil, some ppl show up then, some
> Sat, some not till Sun
> (and some a little before Fri...).

Most people start showing up on Friday, and a few
stragglers show up throughout the day Saturday, and Sunday,
most folks leave.  (Too early IMHO but I digress....)

 The key is TO SHOW
> UP!!

A hearty "AMEN" to that one!

And as was stated
> before, but I will
> elaborate a bit:  if it's not a Scirocco (and even if
> it's STILL a VW),

Or a Porsche, or a Cavalier, or....

 it
> goes on the Kia side.

And even the rustiest, ugliest 'rocco on the planet goes on
the Scirocco side.

  And the real important thing to
> remember is that this
> is in NO WAY a car show.  It's a gtg of like minded
> people and might as well
> be like a family reunion; except 85% of the people drive
> a car you will
> love, and 99% of the people you should like very much.

I probably couldn't have put it much better myself.

See ya in June!

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172