Clean '88 on eBay

--- Gordy Stedman <ydrogs@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure look like an 8V not a 16V to me.  No body kit, no
> badge on the glove
> box and the 8V engine in the last photo gives it away :)

Ahhh yes, I noticed all that yesterday when I was looking
at it.  So the question is, is it REALLY an '88?  The last
8v Scirocco VW brought to the 'States was in '87.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '86 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v             '88 Scirocco Slegato
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172