Parts request! (Needed quickly if possible)

I know David Utley can do much better than that. I bought the pump to
accumulator from him for $47. The other line I just asked him about
today. If you look at ETKA for an 1984.5 and up(mini spare tire cars),
it shows the accumulator connecting directly to the line that goes to
the front. But, my 85 has a line in between those two as you describe.
The ETKA page for pre 84.5 shows this line, 171 201 218 C. I asked
David if he had ever seen this. He has not answered yet. I will let you
know.

Attached is the ETKA page for 84.5 and newer cars. The accumulator has
different part numbers for 8V vs 16V, but everything else is the same.

Rob