Parts request! (Needed quickly if possible)

Hey all,

I'm in need of some fuel parts. The lines from the fuel accumulator, both of em. one runs to the pump, the other to the fuel linf going forward. Anybody got a relitively clean set I could purchase? The dealer wants WAAAAYYYY too freakin much up here. Like, $325 for the two lines!!

On the bright side my accumulator isn't pissing all over the place now.

-George -amazed the lines acually hold pressure(Yeah, they're that bad)