now standard 16v brake upgrade questions

--- Gordon Forbess <gforbess@attglobal.net> wrote:
> My proportioning valves are for the rear brakes.

Dohh! (slaps head)

Forgot the prop valves were on the rear lines only.
Man, it has been awhile since I've done any brake
work.

I am looking at just installing the front
carriers/calipers and rolling with that.  Dan Bubb
mentioned that I could get away with the 8v booster on
the G60 big brake setup and 25mm Audi MC, so I am of
the mind that I could get away with just upgrading the
front brakes and letting it rip.  Or stop.  Well, I'll
see how it feels, I guess.

Thanks for the reminder, Gordon.