2008 scirocco

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:     Now that thing is TIGHT!

I may agree with you there, but I have serious reservations on calling anything else a Scirocco. In the place most of you hate (Vortex, not Hell) there have been numerous Trolling type threads about this 2008 impostor. All of which have lead to locks on the threads and honestly it seems like old shoe. I remember VW making such a fuzz about bringing back the Micro Bus, just to have it pulled after the NB introduction. I don't trust VW any longer. They have assassinated the Bug in Puebla and killed the remainder of the air cooled buses in Brazil. It has turn into a profit driven company that is not exactly preoccupied with their costumers. Just listen to most of the MK4 guys bitch about service departments...... It pains me, but yeah the lines of the car are pretty nice

  my 0.02

  El T