87 alternator woes

Yes I was looking for the part number and that was the type of bracket I was
trying to find.  You are right there are two bolts one from each side.  On
most originals the one facing the passenger side fender is actually an 8mm
socket head bolt but many replace it with just a cap head style.  As someone
mentioned before be sure to get the 8.8 Hardened or higher bolts as standard
bolts will just shear off.