87 alternator woes

Well I got home from NC, with my alternator hanging by a thread.  I have to
replace the blue exciter wire's lug and the main 12v between the alternator
and the starter... I may be able to put a new lug on it but the wire seems
semi hosed.

ALSO for those of you that asked--the part number for the 16v NON AC
alternator bracket is as follows:

GF 200 599 W
027 260 885 P
Germany

I have pics below.  I have to get the damn snapped off bolt out before I can
reassemble.
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/Volkswagen/PDRM0527.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/Volkswagen/PDRM0528.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/Volkswagen/PDRM0529.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/Volkswagen/PDRM0530.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/scirocco16vr32/Volkswagen/Hibuddy-30637.jpg

If you look close you can see the snapped off bolt... The bolt sticking out
on the bottom is the one that got me home by holding half of the alternator
down.  It isn't the bastard in the bracket.

Hope this helps.
Chris

Also... PEP BOYS is run by a bunch of idiots.  I swear.  I watched some
SUPERGENIUS use the edge of my OZ Aristo's as a fulcrum when he was breaking
the bead on the old tires.  The manager went out there and ran his finger
across the chipped clear coat and said that it didn't hurt it.  Both sides
have a chip in the clearcoat bigger than my thumb nail!!!

This was on top of getting royally @#$%'ed by the Navy on the way out the
door.  12 years?  Disabled?  Well here's a BILL thanks for playin' bu-bye!

Not that I am bitter or anything.

85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver