FS: Sweet 82 Bunny ..... Not Mine

Hey all,
This was posted on my local VW forum, just thought I'd pass it along .... Impressive build sheet.
Here's the original post, there are some pics there.
http://www.pocketrocket.ca/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/48/760.html

-George

"I have a 1982 VW GTI race car for sale. I built the car in the early 90s and have run it once at Shannonville on an open lap day. The car comes turn key with all the parts to make it street legal or race ready. For pictures please contact me and I will send you all the information. I spent 2 years building this car and spent over $13,000.00 Canadian dollars on it. I am looking to make room in my shop and will be open to all realistic offers around $8000.00 Canadian.
Here is a list of what has been done to the car.
-completely stripped of undercoating
-Seam welded the unibody
-Reinforced front lower control arms and rear axle
-Lower and upper crossbars that are adjustable with Heim ends
-Front disc brakes adapted to the fit the rear end
-Large front brakes 10.5" rotors
-Stainless brake lines on all 4 wheels
-BBS 15"-7" wheels
-Manual brake master cylinder
-Specially fabricated upper front shock towers that are camber adjustable
-Adjustable front coil overs with Tokico shocks
-Tokico shocks in the rear
-Fuel cell placed in a rear frame structure
-Battery in the rear right side to offset drivers weight
-Full gauge package. Oil pressure is mechanical. Autometer gauges
-GTI seats with a 4 point harness on drivers side
-6 point roll cage with many reinforcements
-2 sets of doors, one with window winders for street use and the other set are bare doors
-Extra windows made of lexan
-Short shift kit for trans that is adjustable to drivers feel
-2 trannies. One regular gear ratio and the other close ratio GTI
-Lightened flywheel
-Regular GTI clutch
-1.8 litre engine blueprinted
-Cylinder head is ported and polished and intake matches
-Head was cut down .020" to raise compression
-Dual Weber carbs 40mm
-Cross bar carb linkage set up $500 from England
-Gated, baffled, and lowered oil pan. Holds 7 litres of oil
-Fibreglass hood
-Euro style front end, grill, and H4 headlamps with extra fillers panels
-Euro bumpers
-Professionally painted twice to get the car perfectly straight"