OT: ever notice how some people can hose up a car

I've looked at a few vehicles over the years and it's kinda funny that you see some of the most messed up jobs sometimes... for example I've seen heater cores bypassed, radiator fan wiring completely gone, etc.... And then they have them for sale.  You ask them about it an they say "oh I never noticed that".

I've seen some nice cars trashed up by some real shottie ass work.

Just a pondering. 8-)
Give them a hammer and call them a mechanic. lol