OT European Racing Colors?

   There is no such thing as an official color in F1.

   I used to be a Tire Marshall at the Montreal GP, until I hurt my back
in 2002 (sniff ...). The pits are a great place to be :-)

   Anyways, you may get most of all you want to know on the following links:

   FIA Home Page (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile), F1's
governing body:

<http://www.fia.com/index_1024.html>

   Racing-Live. An enthusiast site, where you get the latest circuit and
paddock information, up to the hour almost, with daily reports of
private testing, racer's status, latest paddock rumours, race photos,
even photos of "pit-babes" from the various circuits.

<http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/>

	Jean-Claude

	84 8v (remembers feeling like the door handles were about to scrape the
ashphalt, trying to turn too fast around the Gilles Villeneuve circuit ...)

Rick Kellner a ?crit :