Jump box recommendations

Does anyone have experience with those jump boxes?  You know, the
little packs that you charge up in an outlet and carry with you in the
car for dead batteries?

I had to jump my scirocco yesterday (i mean, it had been sitting in
the cold not being driven since the end of october) and even when I
drove it I needed another jump later that night.  I am about to go
back out to it, and i'm sure it's going to be dead again.

Anyways, I figure I'll just go to autozone and pick up whatever
they've got, but if anyone has any recommendations or other places to
look, I'm open to suggestions.

I think today I'm also going to try to tackle some of my other
electrical gremlins, such as how when I turn on my lights, my tach
starts fluttering, the coolant temp idiot light flashes with RPMs
instead, and dash lights dim as my speed (not RPMs) increase so that
above about 15mph they're completely out.  Not cool.  And I have no
interior lights, so any time I need to read a map or anything I need
to bust out a flashlight.  These cars...  I swear...

-Grant-