'78-81 Fender

Too bad showcars is the seller of these.  $149 each!  A hell of a lot more than I've paid for my MkI fenders.

  John

Mtl-Marc <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:  There's a couple of '75-'77 and '82-'88 fenders for sale on ebay.

But that's not what he'd like to hear I guess...

Sorry.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco