Parts from VA to Cincy?

I am going to Cincinnati Saturdat or MONDAY.  Depends on what it is how big
and all that.  I am in Hampton... "Straight outta Hampton!  Crazy
mother@#$%er named Ice Cube..."  (Couldn't resist... Hampton is SOOO the
ghetto.)

Anyhow I have to drive through Charlottesville.  Downside is that I will
have the R32 and two kids and a wife in there and a mostly full trunk.

Let me know.

Chris
423-912-8962