Suspension (& brakes)

>From: T Berk <bayareaberk@yahoo.com>
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Re: Suspension (& brakes)
>Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:15:08 -0800 (PST)
>

>As for the oil consumption I would investigate this
>with an oil change and wet/dry compression test. Is it
>actually burning oil or is it leaking out somewhere?

I'm not burning oil, but there is very little evidence that it's leaking.
If it is leaking then it must be doing it while I drive because there isn't
any oil in the driveway where I park everyday.   The car will be going to
Volkstech in Jacksonville, FL while I'm at work tomorrow.  Maybe they'll see
something I can't.