What, no weekend reports?

Scirocco report...

I tracked my certified check for the Callaway via UPS online.

That's the most I could do from Vegas with no dubs of my own to fondle.

Also I have been ever so gently breaking it to my wife that I have
sold my soul for a(nother) rocco.

Spousal Unit:  "So if you get this one you are gonna let them ship the R32?"
Me: "God No Woman!!!"  (but see note below)
Spousal Unit:  "So you are going to let them ship the new one?"
Me:  "No Way Man!!!"
Spousal Unit:  "So you think we are going to stuff a four year old, a
five month old, two cats, your guns and irreplacables in two VW's and
driving cross country?"
Me:  "Spock have you lost your VULCAN mind?!?  No I am putting you,
two kids and two cats on an airplane and my neice and I are going to
do the road trip.  I might be a little crazy but I am not stupid."

*** My R32 has the infamous bumper ripple on the sides.  (almost all
of them do)  So if I let them ship it I am absolutely convinced they
are going to rip my bumper to shreds loading it on the car carrier--I
could concievably get a new bumper out of the deal.  But A) that would
be dishonest, and B) I just can't stomach the thought of ANYONE else
touching my car for two weeks or so in shipping.

Chris

85 Scirocco 16v (conversion) Burgundy
87 Scirocco 16v Tornado Red
04 R32 Reflex Silver