What, no weekend reports?

I'll let Timbo elaborate if he chooses to, but I can say the Saturday clutch
replacement occured with little ado...we had one issue: the gasket needed to
seal the rear main seal carrier to the block was wrong (too small).  Maybe
we ordered wrong, maybe there are two different sizes, maybe they sent the
wrong one.  I haven't had a chance to check.  I hope the blue RTV silicone
doesn't leak or we're going back in!

We didn't set any records; the job took about 8 hours.  But we were thorough
and Timbo was filming the whole thing, so the emphasis wasn't on fast.

On Sunday, I cut firewood and nursed my aching back!

Jim