What, no weekend reports?

--- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
<snip>

> so spill...:)
>
> Cathy

Due to rain and wind I spent the weekend indoors for
the most part. (When I wasn't dodging tree stuff in
the backyard during clean up.)

I found in my basement the following Scirocco related
items:

- H&R Cup kit and assorted bushings.
- SS Magnflow muffler I sent on to live on my friend?s
900 Saab; (it was a beauty I had got from Peter).
- 16v lower triangular bar.

I also put enough suspension back on the two hulks in
the back yard to get them rolling; a version 1 & 2
each style Golf.

"I'm on a roll" so to speak. A few more bits and
pieces and the lil Brown Rabbit will be street legal
again (it's good to have brakes.) and the Scirocco
will get some solvent sent through it's injectors
which have decomposed gas in them now.

Oh, and I found my adjustable timing light too.
(Again.)

TBerk