the tank

I recently discovered my 79 leaks gas when parked on inclines.  Might
explain the weak gas mileage I have been experiencing:)  I hope the 77 tank
I just salvaged will fit but I noticed a lot of things are different between
the early MK1 and the newer MK1.  Anyone know for sure if the older tank
will work on my 79?

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5