Cincy Tech

Mine does not work either...hell the belt is not even there.....I would be game.

  El T

Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
  All I know about AC is mine don't work. If there's an interest in this
happening I'd love to feel cold air in my car when it's not winter.

On 2/25/06, Chuck Blue wrote:

> If anyone wants to do any AC tech procedures I would be willing to bring
> AC equipment to Cincy.I have gauges, sniffers,vacuum pumps,charging
> scales.I also could supply a small amount of R134.Most of the sciroccos
> probably would have R12 refrigerant though.
> All of you guys in the Northern climes could probably care less but at
> least it's a offer. let me know if there is interest and I will bring the
> stuff.I now nothing about AC but others may.
> ole blue

Mike
'86 red 16v (der Jahrtausendfeierfalke)
"The world is my oyster soup kitchen floor wax museum." - King Crimson