Aaaarrrrrrggghhhh...

<snipping>...
> >  F**K!!!  So, off came the flywheel.  Put the mess all
> >  together AGAIN, and prepped the tranny to reinstall...

Pretty well sums it up, that sucks. This MD trip needs an exorcism or
something, it's just got bad juju. GL with the clutch, whichever way you
decide to go, we get so spoiled with everything being interchangeable. Sort
of reminds me of the Gino axle episodes.

> >  Mark - greasy and pissed...

There's an image! For you to get pissed, it must have been bad...
Sorry to hear it. I'm sure you'll set the new "time to beat". So is this
#1078 then? Keep fighting the good fight.
Cathy