OT: V-Dub IN THE HOUSE, new commercials

This was posted on our local VW club site.  Three new VW commercials;
just follow the link.
Rick.

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:16 AM
To: SCCA New England Region RallyCross
Subject: V-Dub IN THE HOUSE

OMG, these have to be the best car ads I've seen in a *long* time.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-
videos/

Chris

www.wasserwerks.com

Meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month, 7:30 P.M. at Kart
Trak.
Exit 42 off I-91, turn right off the exit, first building on the left.
Yahoo! Groups Links