Tree Sap

On 2/22/06, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone recommend a good tree sap remover for automobiles?

Claybar.  Any Autozone/PepBoys/Advance/etc will have it in the detailing aisle.

My personal technique is to turn the hose on to a dribble with no
nozzle attachments, hold it over my shoulder just above the spot
you're working on to keep a sheet of water flowing over the surface,
and just rub the clay on there with moderate pressure.
Do the whole car.  Then polish and wax.
Might want to wait for spring for the full treatment, though.

And if it's like a giant gummy mess, just start with goo gone, old
rags, and wash with dish soap.

-Grant-