CV 'Quick Boots' from '78-79 Dodge Omni

The question is whether these would fit a 90mm axle
joint?

Got a 90mm outer joint that absolutely refuses to come
off the shaft.  Roger Concha can testify as we both
attempted to work it over without absolute destruction
to the joint.  We figure a poor prior rebuild of it
probably left it with a circlip that cannot be
'jumped' by the joint with any amount of hammer blow
force.

So I am stuck with a 90mm shaft that I *must* get back
on the car to wheel it north to receive its new 100mm
transmission.  Hence, I don't wanna kick more moolah
(buying a Lysholm here tonight - arrrgh!) on it.

Advance Auto stocks 'quick boots' for the Dodge Omni.
I am curious as to the size of those axles that they
ran on those cars.  And whether the quick boot
solution would work.  Even if only for a few hundred
miles.

That'd be a hellavu score if it works.