Three Point Seatbelts in the Rear? was: Sciroccos and kids?

On 2/17/06, T Berk <bayareaberk@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Do it. I'll stick em up on the web and post a link to
> the list, (if that's OK w/ you).
>
> I want to redo my headliner anyway- the majority is OK
> but back by the rear pillars is a problem area.
>
> The puppy is dry-docked right now so I have started to
> take pix documenting my return to service, so to
> speak.
>

> Thx in advance,
> TBerk
>
> Here are some fairly bad photos (good digi camera had dead batteries) of
how I am going to set up my rear shoulder belts <
http://scirocco.dyn.dhs.org/vw/list/Gordy/rearbelts/>

My friend gave me those belts which he had bought a long time ago for the
same purpose.  He said they might have came out of a older bug but was not
really sure.  There were part numbers on the buckle and the metal belt
attachment flang thingies but do not know how to identify the actual belt.
Anyone needs any other information let me know.

--
Gordy
MK1 x 5