Three Point Seatbelts in the Rear? was: Sciroccos and kids?

I am sure everyone has been lying awake at night, eagerly awaiting the
confirmation of threads in the hole on the c pillar.....so, wait no more......

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/temp/cpillarseatbelt3.jpg

The hole is indeed tapped.

And yes, there is a hole on the floor directly in front of the rear wheel
housing that is also tapped:

http://www.funksoulkitty.org/temp/cpillarseatbelt4.jpg

Kirsten