bosch #4202

On 12:14:19 pm 02/17/06 Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know if the above spark plug fit the Scirocco? A person
> is giving away 4 new ones and if they fit I will pick them up.
>   TIA
>
>   El T

I've always run platinums in the 16V with no problems, but am told by
variuos people that they are not the best choice, and am going to try
silbers next time around. The car idles well now that its various tuning
issues have been resolved, but I've always thought it could be quicker.
Maybe the Silbers will spice things up. Klaus already has them. I'm sure
there is an optimum plug heat range for any given engine, I just don't know
of a data base of that info for our cars.
Cathy