Scirocco in a VW watercolor painting (not mine) on ebay...

   Wait, maybe I shouldn't announce this on a Scirocco enthusiast mailing list if I infact want to win this auction. It looks like an old bus, a polo, and a early MkI yellow Scirocco. There is a 930 in the background as well. This isn't mine, but I'd like it to be. But no biggie, if you can't live without this item so be it...

  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8039279378&fromMakeTrack=true

 Yahoo! Mail