I just got T-Boned coming home tonight.

damn, so sorry to hear that.. i guess 'stop' really
means stop.. geez, new drivers scare the hell out of
me.. screwing around, talking on the phone, doing hair
or makeup.. etc, doing everything but actually
driving.  she's probably telling people it wasn't her
fault, that you just should have stopped, so she could
run through, or some bs like that... again, really
sorry