I just got T-Boned coming home tonight.

Don,
I have to admit, my heart sank when I read your email, but I'm glad you
and all who were involved were okay.  I guess if it had to be a car,
better the Audi than the Black Widow.  Unfortunately, I don't have
another car to sell!  If you get a chance, could you send me some
pictures of the damage?  I have a pretty good photographic record of
that car, I'd like to add to it.
BTW, did you get hit on the drivers or passengers side?
Good luck with the recovery.
Nate