Warm running CIS problem - Update

On 2:38:56 pm 02/14/06 Cory Langford <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca> wrote:
> Good to know :)
>
> I had a quick look at Bently and saw the 5th injector and the switch,
> but did not trace the power line back.  I assumed it went to switched
> power.
> But it does give me something to check, incase there is a wiring
> issue.

My default position on my CIS MkI is to assume it's wiring. And I was
wondering if it's something that's got increased resistance when it's warm,
and when the cool air rushes over it, it behaves. Regardless, in my case, a
good going over wiring has seldom failed to turn up a problem, maybe not
THE problem, so in my book it's all good. Check under the boot of any
connectors you suspect too, I've found a bit of fractured insulation in
those areas. GL, and you have my sympathies. When I ask for advice on mine,
all I get is "get rid of the CIS". Nope, not till I master it at any rate.
Cathy