To S or not to S ;)

I guess it was not as simple as all S models were between vin x & y ?

To bad.

This one is going to be interesting.  I figure if it is completely rust
free (as the owner says it is) then it is worth picking up regardless of
the model.

It has the correct S seats it looks like.  I has the S dash (not sure if
it is cracked). It has the S badge.

It does not have the S inst. cluster (it is wood grain).  It does not have
the S bumpers (All S models had the red stripe on the bumper right?).  It
does not have the S front spoiler.  It does not have the S front red
emblem.

It looks like it is mars red.  But the engine bay shows the original red,
the exterior looks like a repaint (too shiny in the pictures, and looks
like a whole lot of overspray)

It does have a nice set of ronals though :)

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe