Removal of Broken Front Disk Screw

I forgot aboot the basement, next time I'm up. eh.

Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:  If you thought that was a lot of parts we should have taken you into the basement.

  On 2/11/06, Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:     Sell the car. It's not fixable.

  btw: Glad the 8mm eurosport plug wire works, they we'rent plowing the roads after I left your place today.

  VR6 in snow=light on the throttle.

  Made it back to ORD safely, Nice to meet the better half too, oh, and the spare bedroom of scirocco parts!

  Yes everyone, Don Walter has a virtual goldmine of scirocco parts and he's holding out until each and everyone can no longer source these parts, then he will retire from sale of such parts.

Don Walter < dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:

    The holding screw for my front disk is broken off. It is flush with the hub
or whatever it screws into. What should I use to extract it? Anyone have
favorite extraction tools?

--
Don Walter - Waukesha, WI
1984 8V Audi 4000s (lastest addition)

                                      Elmhurst, IL
  '84 8V
  '00 GTI VR6
  "My definition of camping is the hotel not having a pool."- Dee Yeagley

--
1986 2.0L 16V TEC 2 Black Scirocco (see progress at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/708939 )