Old style Dual Vac distrib. question

In an attempt to get the '79 to run just perfect I was going through the
vac. hoses again.  No leaks but I did find something interesting.  One of
the hoses was completely flat.  Looks like it has collapsed and was
basically blocked.

It was the hose on the back of the distrib. can (vac. retard I believe it
is).  So I replaced it with a nice new German one :)

I just wanted to check to make sure the vac. hose routing is correct.

Right now the rear of the can (retard?) is connected to the intake
manifold, so it gets vac when the TB butterfly closed (idle).  The front
of the can is connected to the intake tube so it gets no vac at idle, but
I should assume it would get some vac when the TB is open (vac. advance?)

I looked at the bently diagram and I think that is correct, just wanted to
double check with someone who has one installed :)

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - Daily driver project,
'65 Ghia Coupe