Gauge cluster for early S2 (82-83)

Hello list,

  Ok after messing around with some LED's to replace the incandecent factory blah..... lighting in my cluster, I beleive that I fried something. When I placed the LED bulbs(solder them to the twist connectors) I saw no light. So Im like WTF??? then I replaced in some old incandecent bulbs in unmolested connectors and Nothing, zilch, nada!!!! I think I may have somehow killed the portion of the circuit grid on back of the cluster (you know the blue wire plastified matrix)......

  So who is got one that I may liberate for you???

  Thank you all,
  Tony