was Bleeding, now wiring connectors, rear light cover tinting

Hi Cathy.
Thanks for the compliments on the car, we've got some rewiring in order to
make it more reliable (especially if we consider a Cincy cruise).
The boys have been scraping the ugly, thick black paint on the rear window trim,
looks a bit cleaner now as well as experimenting with tinting the rear signal light
covers, but the tint film is a bit bubbly (installed on the outside).

Has anyone tinted their rear light covers?
Ed '81S

What are people doing re: the connectors on the cold start valve, thermo switch
and regulator, can they be bought new or rewired?

My wires are in pretty bad shape and have cracks in the insulation, not to mention
having been spliced a number of times and getting too short for another splice.
Ed

On 10:05:33 am 02/06/06 "Edward Effinger" <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca> wrote:
> No, I don't have an overflow bottle, but filling thru the rad hose
> and keeping the rpm up sounds like a good idea for next time.
> Mind you, just putting the cap on seemed awfull easy:)
> Ed
>
> And I think that's what I did with Klaus most likely. 8Vs are just that
much easier to get along with. So how is that beautiful car anyway? Got a
name for it yet?

Cathy