[fs] mk2 door & wiperless hatch (not mine)

   a guy contacted me a few days ago about having a couple body parts to
sell. his information is listed below and he's located in southern ohio.
he's looking for larger brakes, a lower stress bar, and bbs wheels for
his gti (i believe). again, his contact information is below and i'm
only posting this because someone might be interested in it.

   "I have a gray mk2 Sirocco rear hatch ( excellent condition,good
glass) & a gray passenger side door ( excellent condition,good glass).
   Am asking 200 for hatch & 100 for door. Performance parts I am
interested in: 15 X 7 bbs style wheels (4 bolt), Lower stress bar,
bigger brakes, You can contact me at jemeyerz@verizon.net or call me at
740-477-2839. I am located in Circleville, Ohio"

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com