Was:horn going off when turning wheel Now: Fixed!!

Craig Steiner <steiner_ca@hotmail.com> wrote:    I'll second that. My '86 used to do that. Just tighten the screws and it
will go away. Loctite if you don't want it to happen again.

Craig Steiner
'88 Alpine White 16V

Just a follow up on this problem. I wanted to thank everyone and just let you all know that the screw that hold the wiper assembly together where the cause of the problem. Indeed when I took the stearing wheel off I noticed that one was almost all the way out. Screwed them all back in place and presto no more honking and scaring people while turning the wheel.

  As far as the play that I noticed I believe it was just normal play.