Track days in S. Ontario are ON this summer!!!

On 2/6/06, Ben Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Excellent news Mark!!
>
> Ok, so you and Cathy *must* pick a weekend this year and have us up!  :)
>
> (I just love inviting the list to everyone else's house... hehe)
>
> Oh, this will be a good summer...

There's actually ANOTHER track that recently opened up in the area as well:

<http://www.dunnvilleautodrome.com/>

Apparently they had some similar issues with zoning, but they appear
to be straightened out as well...  Organizing a day for ourselves is
probably out of the question (mucho $$$), but there are usually
several "open" track days (where a tuning shop or organization has
ponied up the cash and you can pay at the gate - usually $75 - $125
Cdn).

I'll keep my eyes open and report back when I hear anything...

Later,

Mark.