1A Automotive Carpet?

On 5:49:05 pm 02/03/06 "Chris Z." <88scirocco@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

I've been lucky enough to have decent carpet in mine to begin with, but if
you were looking to match an unusual colour scheme, say you did white
leather and wanted white carpet, it might be a good way to go, it doesn't
look from the picture that there are any holes cut though, I guess you lay
your old one on top and proceed cautiously? Anyway, I may just dive into
that mahogany today. Yummy.
Cathy