1A Automotive Carpet?

Hi folks - back when I was collecting parts for my resto, I purchased a TMI
carpet kit because I thought that was the only option. But when I received it,
I was less than impressed. On top of that, they don't cut holes in the carpet
for the gearshift and e-brake but rather mark them w/ blue chalk marks on the
underside and expect you to cut them. Well, now I know why. They didn't mark
the gearshift cutout where it was supposed to be so when I cut it and went to
install it... <suckerpunch>...

Then I called them to ask for a replacement and got the worst customer service
I can remember! I highly suggest avoiding them unless it's your last resort.
Which brings me to my request - has anyone used A1 carpet and can give me a
review? Is it formed to the floorpan like OEM? (TMI wasn't).

I kinda need to know before Sunday - I'm going to look at a mk1 that's being
parted and its carpet is supposedly in precent decent shape.

Thanks!

JT