mk1 bumpers/kit/NOW; stupid names...

Some names I've come across over the years:

Weather guy, IIRC, from a local station in Portland, OR, when I lived there
12 years ago:  Lars Larson.
Drummer for Jimi Hendrix: Mitch Mitchell
Some kid that was a child of my parent's friends:  Newk (sp?) Newcomb.
And I don't know his last name, but there was a kid that went to my high
school (was a couple classes before me) and his first name was Hyman.
Apparently, they called him "Breaker".

And last, but not least, I remember seeing this top ten list on Letterman
when he was in California for a week.  It included the people who actually
had these names and they all showed their IDs to prove it:

*Top Ten Our Favorite California Names
**10.* Dick Hertz
*9.* Phil McCracken
*8.* Anita Legg*