From: "Mark F." <mardak@gmail.com>
To: "Jan Folkson" <jfolkson@optonline.net>
Cc: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: mk1 bumpers/kit

On 2/3/06, Jan Folkson <jfolkson@optonline.net> wrote:
> I know a guy named Richard Hertz...

When I was a kid we used to crank call a guy named Harry Cox (not even
Harold - he was listed in the phone book as Harry!).  Years later,
when I was a car dealer lot-boy, I delivered a car to him - the whole
dealership was killing themselves laughing at the poor bastard's
expense...  What the f*ck are these parents thinking when they name
their kids...

Later,

Mark.
75